Fitzwilliam Credit Card
Have you heard about the Fitzwilliam College Credit Card? It means you can support Fitzwilliam every time you make a purchase. In fact, since its launch, the Credit Card has raised over £37,000 for Fitzwilliam.
Benefits to cardholders
• 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on balance transfers, made in the first 90 days of account opening (3% handling fee). When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after the 90 days, a standard rate of 18.9% p.a. (5% handling fee applies).
• 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days of account opening (4% handling fee). When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after the 90 days, a standard rate of 20.9% p.a. (5% handling fee) applies.
• 0% for up to 3 months, from the date your account is opened, on card purchases. When this offer comes to an end a standard rate of 16.9% p.a. applies.
All standard interest rates and handling fees are variable, so may differ from those shown after your offer ends.
Remember to stay within your limit and to make monthly payments on time, otherwise you'd lose the promotional offers on your account and pay the standard rate instead.*
• Online Card Services - this account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statement simply register for our Online Card Services, where you'll be able to: check your balance and transaction history; view your PIN; manage your Direct Debits, balance transfers; and much more.
To apply call 0800 028 2440 and quote "Fitzwilliam College".
...we'll value your support
Since our card was first issued in 1995, Fitzwilliam has received a total of £37,727 in commission. Our income from MBNA accounts in 2015 totalled £919.98 and currently over 200 members are cardholders.
Remember, the College benefits each time your card is used for a retail purchase. There is no extra cost to the cardholder. The College also receives commission from MBNA Limited for each new card that is taken out:
• £20 when you use your card within 90 days of the account opening
• 15p for every £100 you spend on card purchases
• £3 for each year the account remains open and active
If you make card purchases, you will pay interest on these transactions, unless you pay your statement balance in full, every month or if you have a retail promotional interest rate of 0% on your account.
*Promotional offers will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven't paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Fitzwilliam College credit card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England & Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.