If you are having problems with your accommodation you will need to contact the correct person.
Contact the Domestic Office for:
- Cleaning issues
- Guest room bookings
- Staying in College outside the residence period (undergraduates)
Contact the Maintenance Department for help with:
- Broken furniture
- Heating not working
- Blocked sinks and toilets
- Any electrical appliance not working (this applies only to those items that the College provides)
- Any routine maintenance jobs
Contact the Porters' Lodge for help with:
- Light bulbs
- Problems with your College telephone line
If you have any other problems regarding your accommodation you should contact Mrs Welch, the Accommodation Officer.
See Fitzwilliam Accommodation Handbook for further information.